Results & Outcomes
2018 Outcomes & Impact
- Supported evidence-based nutrition education curricula in 170 classrooms for more than 1,970 class sessions.
- Supported the building, re-invigoration or maintenance of 8 school and 2 community gardens.
- Provided positive youth development programming and leadership skills with 97 4-H Student Nutrition Advisory Council (SNAC) youth.
- 69% of teachers report that, compared to the beginning of the year, they now remind families to bring healthy snacks for school parties.
- 78% of youth leaders report that they believe they can help make their school a healthier place.
2018 Final Report
Partnering with schools for healthy kids
Scroll to the bottom to download site specific infographics
2015/16 School Year:
Fiscal Year 2017 Outcomes
- Provided direct nutrition education services to 10,300 youth and 1,300 adults.
- Partnered with 163 Educator Extenders to provide 2300 hours of nutrition and physical activity education.
- Facilitated 66 student leaders trained in cooking, nutrition, leadership, and presentation skills.