- What's new?
- Annual Report
- County Cooperative Extension Offices
- Horticulture Links
- UC California Naturalist Partnership
- 4-H Youth Development
- Master Gardeners
- Master Food Preserver Program
- Small Farms & Specialty Crops
- Co-management of Food Safety & Sustainability
- Entomology and Biologicals
- Tree Fruit, Citrus, Avocado & Nuts
- CalFresh Healthy Living, UC Program
- UC Garden Nutrition Extenders
- Supporting School Wellness: Books for Birthdays
- Farm Water Quality Program
- Watershed, Natural Resources & Range Management
- Oak Rangeland Management
- Youth, Families, and Communities
- Drought Information Resources
- Fire Information
- About Us
- Cooperative Extension Volunteers
- facebook icon
- Special Projects
- What is Cooperative Extension?
Date: February 15, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Contact: UCCE Master Gardeners - (805) 781-5939
Sponsor: Master Gardeners of San Luis Obispo County
Location: Garden of the Seven Sisters
Program by Linda Lewis Griffith.
This workshop will define the concept of invasive species and explain which plants are invasive in San Luis Obispo County. It will discuss how to avoid planting pests as well as what to do if they’re already in your garden. It’s a must-see program for anyone landscaping their yard.